Featured Not resolved
4.3

I bought your knives from BJ's for our new house. I was so excited to use them! They work great! Two days after using them i hand washed them and put them in the dish drainer. I go to put the dishes away and the knives were rusted! I was very upset with this. I didnt think after such short use they would rust. I love these knives, i thought they were more durable. The filet one i havent even used and i noticed it is rusted also. I am not sure what to do. You can email at daniellep0723@gmail.com or my phone number is 774-300-7095

Thank you!

Danielle Press

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sharp select knife set. Bjs Wholesale Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sharp select knife set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bjs Wholesale Club.

Had an Experience with Bjs Wholesale Club?

Comments

I think their return policy covers you.They have many exceptions (including pricey items) but I think you are covered.

Check it out: http://bjwc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6774/~/what-is-the-bjs.com-return-policy%3F

I have both Costco and BJs cards and I will only purchase expensive items from Costco since they do stand behind what they sell.

Heck, I even returned a mattress that went from OK to downhill 1 year after purchase.No questions asked.