3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

bought tires online 12/10, totaled car, cancelled order 12/12.Have been billed x3, ruined Christmas for family, no satisfaction on phone, they told me to get a lawyer!!

If I went there and took over a thousand dollars from them I would be in jail now. Don't buy online!! Especially here!! I'm sitting on a couple hundred in bounced check fees and they don't care!!

The last contact before they told me to get a lawyer was to drive 80 miles and talk to my "local store manager" If I had a local store I wouldn't order online!!!In fact, if I had a local store I would most certainly have been there the first time they double charged me!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "money refunded and written apologies to each of my family members" as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bjs Wholesale Club. The most disappointing about tires at Bjs Wholesale Club was service and thievery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bjs Wholesale Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Bjs Wholesale Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bjs Wholesale Club?

Comments