4408 Milestrip Rd, Blasdell, NY 14219
4.1

I been a BJ's member for 18 years since 2001 and last year they charge our master card automatically the membership fee and said we sign up for auto withdraw which we never did and now again this year they charge my debit card 119.63 for their membership renewal which I wasn't aware of the transaction until I happen to check my banking and the bank confirm the withdraw this was May31,2019. I went back to the store in Blasdell to be told I must of sign up at the register for auto withdraw that doesn't even exist at the register it comes up do you want to renew your membership you have to press a bottom YES OR NO.

IF you purchase the membership at the register it will show up on your receipt with the charge showing you purchase your membership there was no charge on my receipt also my membership wasn't up till the end of June I'm not happy with the attitude of the head store manger when this issue was brought to her attention . Charging people accounts without their knowledge is a crime anyway you want to look at it.

Reason of review: Illegal Transaction.

Comments