Bjs Wholesale Club - Review about Sharp Select Knife Set from North Attleborough, Massachusetts

I bought your knives from BJ's for our new house. I was so excited to use them! They work great! Two days after using them i hand washed them and put them in the dish drainer. I go to put the dishes away and the knives were rusted! I was very upset with this. I didnt think after such short use they would rust. I love these knives, i thought they were more durable. The filet one i havent even used and i noticed it is rusted also. I am not sure what to do. You can email at or my phone number is 774-300-7095

Thank you!

Danielle Press

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sharp Select Knife Set
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #684121 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bjs Wholesale Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19, 2015 #1021708

I think their return policy covers you. They have many exceptions (including pricey items) but I think you are covered. Check it out:
I have both Costco and BJs cards and I will only purchase expensive items from Costco since they do stand behind what they sell. Heck, I even returned a mattress that went from OK to downhill 1 year after purchase. No questions asked.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.