On 9-29-16 I bought four tires at the BJ's in Johnston RI and paid $359.63 for them. When I got home I looked at the tires and realized that the wrong size tires were put on the car. I went back and the first person I spoke with disagreed, but when I showed him the sticker on the car door frame he did agree that the wrong size tires were installed. When they checked for the right size, I was told that they didn't have them in stock, but they could be ordered and they could have them in for the next day. He stated it would be an even exchange. I had now spent two hours of my day there and made two trips to the store. Today I had an appointment for 10:30 AM. When I arrived to the Tire Service Center I was told to go to Customer Service to receive a refund for my tires. It took 45 minutes because no one knew how to process the refund. Finally, a manager was called to help them. I went back to the Tire Center and was told that I was now going to be charged $22 dollars more for the smaller tires. After discussing the price with the service person, I asked to talk to a manager who agreed the price should be the same as I paid the day before. By now I had spent 2 hours there. The time was changed from 10:30 to 11:36 and time out was 12:30 to 12:04 which is shown on the invoice. So as a result, I am a Pissed Consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of have to go back 3 times and no 1 know what they were doing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bjs wholesale club tires installation. Bjs Wholesale Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bjs wholesale club tires installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bjs Wholesale Club.

Had an Experience with Bjs Wholesale Club?

Comments